Hi. It’s me, the Virgo you call when your life is falling apart but your PowerPoint isn’t aligned.
I’ve seen things. I’ve fixed things. I’ve color-coded things that didn’t
even need colors.
Welcome to my confessional. Buckle up (and please, for the love of symmetry,
center that seatbelt).
1. “I’m Not Controlling, I’m Just Right.”
People
love to call Virgos controlling.
We prefer visionary with anxiety.
If I rearranged your spice rack alphabetically, it’s not control, it’s mercy.
You were living in chaos, babe.
I simply brought peace… and paprika next to parsley, where it belongs.
2. “Perfection Isn’t a Hobby, It’s a Cry for Help.”
Virgos
don’t chase perfection for glory; we chase it to avoid emotional combustion.
If everything is perfect, then maybe the world won’t collapse and neither will
we.
We say “it’s fine” while mentally re-formatting the entire situation in MLA
style.
Our
calm demeanor? It’s caffeine, cortisol, and Catholic guilt (even if we’re not
Catholic).
3. “I Don’t Have Feelings, I Have Data.”
When
emotions knock, we open Excel.
Why feel sadness when you can graph it?
Virgos will overthink until the heartbreak becomes a research paper titled “Where
It All Went Wrong: A Timeline.”
But yes, at 2 a.m., we will still cry, quietly, neatly, into a folded tissue
(never a crumpled one).
4. “Observant, Not Judgmental (Okay, maybe a Little).”
We
notice everything.
Your tone changed mid-sentence? Clocked it.
You said “no worries” but blinked twice? Logged it.
We’re not judging; we’re just building a psychological profile in case you hurt
our feelings later.
It’s preventative self-defense.
5. “Our Silence Isn’t Peace, It’s Internal Screaming.”
When
we go quiet, don’t assume we’re calm.
We’re just replaying every conversation we’ve had since 2012.
Our inner monologue is a courtroom drama where we lose every case.
So if we seem distant, we’re probably editing the script of our existence.
6. “We Love Deeply, We Just Don’t Show It Loudly.”
Virgos
will fix your charger, remember your favorite tea, and text you “drive safe” at
11:03 p.m.
That’s how we say I love you.
You’ll never hear us say it twice, but you’ll find it in every act of quiet
maintenance.
7. “The Real Secret”
Behind
every Virgo’s sarcasm is exhaustion.
Behind every plan is fear of chaos.
Behind every “I got it” is the silent wish someone else would say, “You don’t
have to.”
But
until that day comes, we’ll keep cleaning the metaphorical mess,
and alphabetizing our trauma for easy access.
So yes, I’m a Virgo. I’ve seen it all. Fixed half of it.
Overanalyzed the rest.
And if you’re wondering what it’s like inside my head,
imagine a library that’s always spotless, but one book keeps whispering,
“You missed a page.”
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.